Monday, August 20, 2012

Mallory's birthday... again

You should expect several more posts related to Mallory's birthday, considering I'm working on several layouts and her party is next weekend :)  Today's post is to share a few pics from yesterday - Grandma & Grandpa Farris came to celebrate her birthday with her since they won't be at her party.  They took her to Chuck E Cheese, out to lunch, and then let her open her presents.  She was excited to get her own nintendo ds, along with a Dora game.  She played it until it died and had to be charged - she wanted to play it while it was plugged in, to which I said no. lol


She offered me one smile, but the pic looked awful (I think
she was blinking when I took it). Then, this is what I could get -

Are you still there?? Leave already!

I finished up this layout last night -
Happy Gallop Birthday - Jady Day Studio
Cindy Schneider - template set 117

No comments: