Sunday, October 28, 2012

My weekend...

went by in the blink of an eye! Yesterday, we (i.e. the kids) took pictures in the morning for our Christmas cards.  From there, we hit the school carnival for a few hours.  That evening, Bryan, his dad, and the boys went to a hockey game.  I watched the Aggie game at home with Mallory and worked on cutting/organizing boxtops for the kids' school.  I seriously underestimated how long that would take!  I wasn't watching the clock, but I think I spent at least five hours, between last night and tonight.  I also somehow fit in two baseball games, laundry, and working on some Halloween treats for teachers.


projects made using a Bo Bunny kit

The next few days will be equally busy - carving pumpkins, making cupcakes for Mallory's school picnic, and Halloween!  Oh, and did I mention it's less than three weeks until we leave for Disney?  Just a few things on my plate :)    

No comments: