Friday, December 28, 2012

Projects, projects, projects

It seems there are a million little projects I would like to get done while the kids are out of school.  Now I realize I can still do these things once school starts back, but I'm at home a lot more with the kids out, so shouldn't I be able to get a lot done?? lol

Of course, number one should be taking down Christmas... but it isn't.  Why? Because not only did I get a new camera lens for Christmas, I also signed up for a holiday photography class.  So, my goal is to at least go through a few of the lessons before I take everything down next week.  Other projects on my list - 1. scrapping Christmas 2. organizing Christmas cards 3. updating Project Life 4. finding homes for new toys 5. donating more stuff!  Let's not forget that the house needs to be cleaned and the laundry done, as well :(

Today, I decided to work on #3.  I had the motivation to do it, so might as well take advantage!

 




What stinks is that after I printed the cards out, I realized that my printer is almost out of ink.  If you look at the first pic, you can see how the green card is two different shades... ugh! So, I'm going to have to print out a few of my cards again once I get new ink.

No comments: