Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

All three kids have parties this afternoon, but I'm only going to Mallory's.  Not because I don't want to go to the others, but because I'm not allowed! Parents aren't invited at the elementary school... something about less interruption for the kids and not enough parking.  After school, we are planning to go to the movies, then we'll probably pick up something for dinner on the way home.  I've never been a big fan of trying to go out on Valentine's night, I'd rather wait and not fight the crowds.

Here are the valentine pics we did with Karen a few weeks back -









I love the last one of Brady, definitely one of the best pictures I have of him looking so much older!  Old enough, in fact, that he is giving a special valentine to his "girlfriend" this year.  I've known about her for a few weeks thanks to his teacher, but he finally told me about her a couple days ago.  I tried really hard to be nonchalant and not make a big deal out of it.  As I told him, I remember having my first "boyfriend" in 3rd grade... not that we ever even talked to each other, lol.  Anyway, he's growing up, that's for sure!

No comments: