Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jazzercise training

My first training session was this past Friday.  I left the house directly after school at 3:30 p.m. and didn't make it to Bryan's parents' house until 5 p.m. - traffic stunk!  The jazzercise center I was headed to is within 5 miles of their house, so I dropped Drew and Mallory off there (Brady stayed home with Bryan for baseball practice later that night).  I was expecting 2-3 other girls to attend the session, but I ended up  being the only one!  Good news is, I got a lot of attention. Bad news is, I got a lot of attention. lol  It was 3 to 1... 1 of me and three instructors watching me from all angles, plus mirrored walls.  This doesn't sound that fun, does it?

While they were impressed with some of the things I am already doing well, they also found plenty for me to work on.  Of course, I was so sore yesterday, I didn't even consider working out.  Hopefully tomorrow when I go over my routines again, I will remember most of what I was told... we'll see.

No comments: