Saturday, February 23, 2013

Less than a week...

until my audition! I had my last training session last night, and I'm feeling very positive :)

Next weekend is also opening day for Brady's baseball league.  Grandma Dinkel is coming to help out on Saturday since I should be out of commission all weekend for my Jazzercise workshop.  His team has been practicing three times a week, and I think we are all looking forward to the beginning of the season!

Today, on the other hand, was our last flag football game.  We won the game, so it was a great way to go out!

(this is how it will look on my Project Life page)

A couple other pictures for Project Life this month -



I'm excited about the way Project life is going so far this year... I'm really making an effort to include more insight into our daily lives with it.  My natural tendency when scrapping my regular layouts is more of a focus on events like birthdays, holidays, etc. so I think these two together will make for a good mix in my album!

No comments: