Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Here's what I've accomplished today -




Nothing out of the ordinary today - we just enjoyed the fact that we didn't HAVE to do anything! The boys played with their friends as usual. Bryan finally made it out shopping and bought some new clothes.  Mallory and I hung out at the house all day. We grilled hamburgers for dinner, and we're about to sit down and watch a movie.  I nailed down a date for Drew's birthday party next month, so that will be the next thing on my list to work on :) We've decided to go with a lego theme.  I told Mallory she needs to make a decision on her party theme soon.  She's all over the map - anything from Scooby-Doo to Spongebob to Bubble Guppies are ideas she's thrown out.  I'm pushing for Bubble Guppies or Doc McStuffins, but who knows how much influence I will have? lol

No comments: