Thursday, July 25, 2013

Natural Bridge Caverns

I took the kids to San Antonio last weekend for a couple days. We picked up my mom along the way and visited with my aunt and grandma while we were there. We stayed at a hotel close to Natural Bridge Caverns - the kids love staying at any hotel, not quite sure what the fascination is there! Just something different I guess.  We got up early Sunday morning and headed out to Natural Bridge for the first tour of the day.




Trying out the canopy challenge...


Brady



Drew and my mom - I would have gone up with him,
but I was wearing flip flops so I had to stay down with Mallory.

 

"Panning" for gold (i.e. arrowheads and gems)


We also went to see Despicable Me 2, which the kids loved! No surprise there... of course, you also have to go swimming at the hotel pool a couple times to make the trip complete :)

No comments: