Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swimming lessons

The boys started swimming lessons this week.  Mallory wasn't interested and I didn't push it... she thinks she knows how to swim anyway (regardless of the fact that she's wearing a flotation device when she does it, lol).  I am very proud of how they've done so far! Drew is really motivated to learn how to swim and enjoying the progress he is making.

About to go under... definitely not his favorite part!


Working on the backstroke




Brady knows how to swim, but I wouldn't say he's a strong swimmer.  I figured he'd prefer to be in the water rather than waiting on Drew to finish his lesson, so he signed up as well.  The instructor prefers that the kids don't wear goggles or a mask, so he's been without.  I'm surprised I haven't heard more complaints - I guess he's decided to can live without it for the time being.  He always wears a mask when we visit the pool, and I can't say I blame him!



I took these pics yesterday, and plan on bringing the camera again tomorrow.  The lessons last for two weeks - through Thursday of next week, provided the weather cooperates.


No comments: