Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy birthday Mallory!

My little girl is five today.  On one hand, it's hard to believe... on the other, not so much. lol  She got her big present before we left for our trip - a new ipod, just like her brothers.  To say she was happy about that would be an understatement.  I've also enjoyed having my phone to myself :)

As soon as I got up this morning, she asked to
open her presents - no surprise there!

A new Beanie Boo (a particular brand of stuffed animal) 
that Brady picked out. She LOVES these things and also got a new
one from her cousins - you will see it when I get around to 
posting pics from our trip.

She really wanted to go to Schlitterbahn but I talked her
out of it. I knew we'd be way too exhausted after just getting 
home last night. Instead, she decided on ITZ Family Fun.
She can't get enough of these roller coaster type rides :)


She and Daddy came in first place!


Just a bit competitive... can't imagine where she gets that!

No comments: