Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's been a while...

since I posted! Seems like the older the kids get, the less I have to talk about, lol. Or, maybe it's that I have less time to talk :p  I've always noticed that I take the least amount of pictures in January and September - no holidays, vacations, etc. going on so my camera just doesn't come out as much.  If Bryan and I hadn't gone to NYC, I'd pretty much have no pictures at all from September.  It doesn't help that the boys have been rained out three weekends already for their baseball games!

Here's a layout I did last week for Cindy -

In other news, we've finally decided on Halloween costumes! By this time, I normally have them in hand but this year we had a harder time coming to an agreement. Of course, I wanted all three kids to "go" together, but I could see that it was going to be very difficult... mainly because of Mallory (who else?). I came up with the idea of Cruella de vil for her, knowing she would probably be thrilled about it. She hasn't wavered from it since we decided.  The boys were trickier. After much deliberation, they have decided on KISS.  I cannot wait to see Drew dressed up... it's going to be awesome!

No comments: