Saturday, October 12, 2013

Two weeks and counting...

lots of fun stuff coming up this month! Brady's birthday is a little over a week away, then Scott & Holly are coming in town for an A&M game, and we can't forget Halloween :)  One of the things I'm most excited about, however, is two weeks from tomorrow.  Here's a little background for those I haven't talked with - we want to build a house in the neighborhood next to our elementary school. It's not as simple as putting some money down and starting the process though. There is a waiting list with a couple hundred names on it and there will be 62 lots available in the section that is opening in December.  So, anyone on the list that wants a lot is to show up to a drawing (like a lottery) and hope their name gets pulled!  That drawing will take place on Sunday, the 27th.  Here's hoping my name is one of them...

Here's a layout I finally got around to finishing. I bought the template and kit months ago, and even had the pictures in place.  I have several like this waiting for me to finish - they usually don't sit around this long, but I guess they'll get done eventually!


No comments: