Friday, November 8, 2013

Feeling thankful

I didn't set out to do 30 days of thanks as I have in the past, but the past couple weeks I've felt thankful for a multitude of things! In no particular order, I'm thankful for...

1. the opportunity to build a new house
2. no rain on Halloween night :)
3. cooler weather
4. that our A/C is working (who knows how long that will hold out!)
5. being on Cindy's CT team, plus getting a guest gig with Libby Pritchett for Jan/Feb.
6. winning a free kit after my layout was featured on the Sweet Shoppe blog by one of the designers
7. my mom's health getting better and better
8. going to lunch/breakfast with friends
9. getting some Christmas shopping done
10. being evaluated this week at jazzercise and not having to do it again for another year!

Of course, there are many others I am thankful for everyday, but these are just a few recent ones :)

No comments: